- Here's a little about me...
Born and bred Tassie girl, I grew up in Hobart before moving to the "mainland" (Victoria) when i was 19 (I'm now 30)
Once I arrived I called Ocean Grove home and spent 4 years there before catching the travel bug...
So I sold everything and set off on my adventure, my love for the snow started in Canada when working a snow season and I haven't looked back.
For the last 6 years I have travelled exploring different parts of the world, exploring Australia, following the snow and the whole time making sure what ever I was doing I was happy!
Whilst I thought endless travel was on my agenda, that all changed when i met my man, I now call Hotham home and live here year round in the Victorian High Country and love it. Meeting Richie helped me realise that its not just in the movies and you can truly meet "that special someone". Together we spend the winter months skiing and boarding and the summer months mountain biking, hiking, building and growing my veggie garden, escaping to the coast for a surf and my latest challenge i'm learning how to ride a dirt bike.
I've worked many different jobs in many different industries and now I'm a marriage celebrant... (and love it!)
I'm new to the world of weddings, however bring a fresh new mind. My aim is provide couples the options of having a ceremony based purely on what they want, keep it as simple as possible and easy as possible.
I really enjoy getting to know what makes your tick as individuals and as a couple, capturing the important things you want said and included. My style is relax and adaptable.
A few ceremony ideas...
- If you have a love for snow and want to get married strapped into your snowboard or clicked into your ski's i'll be right there with you.
- If you want to feel the sand between your toes as you say "I do"... I can do that!
- If you think of something right out there and need a celebrant to get on board and join you, i might just be able to help you out.
- If you want it to be just you and your two witnesses lets do it!
So lets keep it simple and give me a call to see if I can create the ceremony of your dreams.